Contributor Guidelines for ThinkAMentor
At Thinkamentor, we’re always looking for ways to strong our relationships within the digital marketing community, and we invite all professionals and experts looking for contribute to our Thinkamentor.
However, before you send us your contribution, we ask that you review our guidelines first:
- For Submitting your content in our website. You must need to register in think a mentor. Registration Link here.
- No keyword stuffing. At all. Any content with forced keywords will be rejected.
- All blog posts must be at least 500 words in length. We welcome all content to be written along with relevant images, videos and info-graphics, and more if you want.
- Don’t copy past. Please submit original content. Plagiarized content will be rejected directly .
- Please adhere to the working and acceptable rules of grammar and web-writing. If any piece of content requires heavy editing or has an excessive amount of grammatical errors, then it will be rejected.
- You must be have a good author information for displaying under our post.
- You can insert max 1 personal blog/services website link in your author bio. Also you will be able to add your social profile. Please remember to include your photograph.
- Please refrain from using gendered references, comparisons and pronouns in the posts you submit.
- Our blog is about building community, not one-upmanship. Techmagnate will not entertain any offensive, racist or prejudiced language or comments in either the content we publish or in the comments that we moderate to our blog, so let’s just not go there.
We appreciate your interest in Thinkamentor and we look forward to your help in building a strong community driven by all things digital and marketing.